- The Bible to be the inspired infallible authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit through whose dwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: Of those who are saved, unto the resurrection of life, and of those who are lost, unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In the operation of the gifts of the spirit including: wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, healing, the work of miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, and the interpretation of tongues.But all these work that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as He will. I Corinthians 12:7–11
Our Doctrinal Position
We allow for disagreement on the non-essentials in the Word of God; however, we adhere to the fundamentals as outlined above and we believe God cares about the lifestyle of the believer. “In the essentials, unity; in the non-essentials, diversity; and in all things, charity.”